STEPS TO ENROLL IN DUAL CREDIT:
1. Hill College Dual Credit/Early Admissions Application and CHS tuition contract / transcript
2. ApplyTexas Application – appytexas.org
3. TSI test at Hill College, $39, call 817-760-5650 to schedule test (unless exempt), free study app for students at https://accuplacerpractice.collegeboard.org/login
4. Activate student’s Hill email at hillcollege.edu/students/webmail
5. Register for course/courses through MyRebel and pay. Currently CISD pays for 1 course per student. Additional courses cost approximately $280 per course per semester. Hill scholarships are available at www.hillcollege/edu/students/scholarships.
MyRebel is the student portal located on the homepage.
MyRebel is the location where you gain admission information, student records information, register online, check for account holds, view schedules and course availability, view financial aid missing documents and awards, accept financial aid awards, pay accounts, set up payment plans, and much, much more.
Login information: Username: first name.last name
Password: lastname (first letter capitalized) & last 4 digits of student ID number